Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Adventure


I love it when ideas come to me. This is a new journal of my family's past and future adventures together.

As a teacher, I love to share things with others. So one thing I would like to share with you is the dedication of my husband to our garden. His passion began early by helping his father and mother maintain their yard and garden. My passion began early appreciating the efforts of my mother's love for raising vegetables from a small plot of land in our backyard. While I am not one who loves to get her hands dirty, what I do love is chronicling through pictures the transformation of our humble piece of Texas.

Through the encouragement of his mother and the desire to transform the rocky landscape of our home into something pleasurable for us and neighbors to enjoy, I believe we have something to give back to others, albeit a small token of beauty for all to enjoy, through this humble blog. We hope you will return again and again to watch our story unfold.

================================
Photo: pink geraniums in a whiskey barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment