Sunday, February 13, 2011

Current State: Spring Fever!

Current State:  Pat and I are ready for spring, but spring isn't quite here yet!  That doesn't mean we can't get ready for it!!

For Valentine's Day, Pat and I decided to take a trip out to Bonnie's Greenhouse to pick up a few plants.  Unfortunately the nursery looked a lot like our yard.  Full of promise, but not much to see just yet.  She does have a lot of shade plants that I cannot wait to experiment with!  In the video you'll see where I'd like to start a shade garden.

Since plant shopping was a bust, Pat and I decided to buy a smaller grill for weekend grilling when it is just the two of us.  This turned out to be the ticket and we did have a great steak dinner.  In addition to testing out a new grill, the video highlights a few of the yard activities Pat and I did to get ready for spring blooms!  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment