Wednesday, January 12, 2011

November 2011 Forecast--Prediction!!

January 11, 2011--November 2011 Prediction!

This bush was a "freebie" from Bonnies Greenhouse
It started as a twig...glad Pat planted it where
it had room to "grow"!!
 My grandpa said that if you watch the weather the first 12 days of the new year, you will know what the weather will be like for the year. Here is my "official" experiment!

I took the day off in honor of my own birthday yesterday!!  And with this post....there is only one more day to record and then the experiment begins!  I plan to twist the truth to make my grandpa out to be a genius!! Okay, I already get the feeling that this is probably some sort of wives tale, but one never knows....on to November's prediction!

Actual Weather

High:  34°
Low:  24°
Wind:  10 mph
Humidity:  70%
Precipitation:  none
Sky:  Beautiful blue again with some cloudiness

Affect

Today was just plain cold.  The air felt icy, but the sun was shining and we had another lovely sunrise this morning.  The sky did not seem to hold much of a promise for rain today, but the humidity was high.

Prediction for November 2011

I predict November 2011 will be colder than normal.  Today's low was 13° colder and the high was 21° colder than normal.  Well, that was easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment